- 21.00 - 26.00 INR
- 1 Years
It is an excellent source of insoluble dietary fibre, which is beneficial for digestion. Due to the lack of refining and excessive polishing, wheat bran retains its inherent deliciousness. It is good for the body since it helps with digestion, diabetes prevention, and weight loss. It is the most effective type of dietary fibre, allowing meals to be digested more efficiently and leaving you feeling fuller. Wheat bran is all-natural and abundant in nutrients. In a number of recipes, wheat bran can be used instead of maida to add crunchiness and nutty flavour. Wheat bran may be used to make cakes and muffins.
1. What function does wheat bran serve?
Ans - A fibre source is wheat bran. The most common gastrointestinal diseases it treats include constipation and others. There isn't enough solid scientific evidence to support the majority of these claims, which include using it to prevent certain malignancies, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and other illnesses.
2. How long does wheat bran last?
Ans - Shelf Life: If properly stored, 60 days after the date of manufacture. The protective outer layer of the wheat kernel known as the bran is removed during the milling process.
3. Wheat bran contains what kind of fibre?
Ans - Foods including wheat bran, veggies, and whole grains include insoluble fibre. It gives the stool greater volume and seems to speed up how quickly food moves through the stomach and intestines.
4. How is wheat bran preserved?
Ans - Oat or wheat bran, which lacks both oil and germ, is relatively stable on the shelf. It won't harm you to store it sealed in a cool, dark location, though.
- Paypal Cash Advance (CA) Cash in Advance (CID) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 20 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Western Europe Central America Asia Australia South America Middle East Eastern Europe North America Africa
- All India